Saturday, January 27, 2007

I'm back

Actually, I've had the computer back for almost a week now but I'm running low on inspiration. Thanks Melissa for your keyboard and drinks story.

A friend drove me home from work the other day and we passed a truck on its way to fish Hell -there's got to be a way of constrasting humanity's mythical trip across the river to the land of death to fish on a highway but I've already pointed out my lack of inspiration.
Aha! Here's my inspiration- I'll get someone else to do it. Nathan, you know what I want- email a good classically inspired caption for me to post here. Please.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry, Brian, I can't think of anything much at the moment. Maybe, "That's five loaves and how many fishes?"

Were said...

Not about the image, Brian, I read something you wrote about video diaries in Hominid and would like to follow it up. Didn't know how else to contact you.
Can you contact me or let me know how to get hold of Colin Skeates. Thanks, Kevin (ekevin1@gmail.com)