Monday, June 15, 2009

Jumpcut is closing


My old computer came with Microsoft Movie Maker but it didn't have the power to handle video - I could organize stills and add narration, but couldn't edit video. Luckily, I found jumpcut online and was able to edit video there. Well, it closes today (which is why, in addition to laziness, I am not going to bother linking).
Previously, Jumpcut didn't allow you to download the video you made, although you could export them to blogs and such. Well, a few old blog posts will now have holes in them.

Now, as the service closes, they are enabling downloads. I may plug those old holes or just place them in current posts so everyone can enjoy them again.

Here, is my son, age one and a half, dancing to the very quiet drums at Naksan Temple.

No comments: